Whitsundays Crocodile Tour
Experience a true crocodile safari in the wild on the Proserpine River. This eco-certified tour is a great day out where you will see crocodiles and other wildlife that inhabits the Whitsunday Region.
Adult $150.00 – Children $90.00 – Infants $50.00
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch and experience the unique tastes of traditional Billy Tea and fresh cooked Damper.
- Explore a mangrove ecosystem and observe the inhabitants including birds, fish and crustaceans.
- Meet our local experienced guides and enjoy their professional expert commentary.
- Cruise the calm waters of the Proserpine River and watch estuarine crocodiles in their natural habitat.
- Explore Goorganga Plains on a tractor-drawn wagon train and discover the vegetation and wildlife in a freshwater wetland habitat.
- Meet some interesting Aussie characters on your tour ….. like Boofhead the crocodile.
To book any of our tours displayed on our website you can either
Call Whitsunday Reflections reservations on 0416 048 131
Or fill in the enquiry form below and our team will email you back asap with a quote and availability.